Are you looking for your first job? Or perhaps you want to find out more about the career you’ve always dreamed of? Maybe you’re looking to try something new? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Youth Advice & Guidance is a free and confidential service for young people in Milton Keynes aged 16-19 who are not in employment, education or training. Our skilled and experienced Personal Advisers are here to help you make decisions and take action.
Through our community based work, we offer:
▪ A drop-in service – no booking needed
▪ Professional advice on job search – where to look, how to apply and practical support with applications
▪ Information and advice on applying for apprenticeships
▪ Use of our IT facilities for independent job search including free internet access
▪ A matching service for jobs
We can also Support you with advice on other issues that might be holding you back from your plans – housing, money management, health, relationships – and depending on the level of support we may refer to a specialist agency with your agreement.
As of Monday the 14th December until Friday 1st January we will be operating a reduced drop in service at the job centre and library. Please see below for new dates and times :-
Job Centre – Tuesday and Thursdays only. 9.30-12.30
Central Milton Keynes library – Monday’s only on the 14th and 21st Dec. Closed – W/C 28th December
The service will resume as normal from Monday 4th January.