Are you looking for your first job? Or perhaps you want to find out more about the career you’ve always dreamed of? Maybe you’re looking to try something new? Take a look at the following opportunities on offer in Milton Keynes:
Connexions:MK is a free and confidential service for young people in Milton Keynes aged 16-19 who are not in employment, education or training. Their skilled and experienced Progression Advisers are there to help you make decisions and take action.
Through their Community based work, they offer:
- A drop in service – no booking needed
- Professional advice on job search – where to look, how to apply and practical support with applications
- Information and advice on applying for apprenticeships
- Use of our IT facilities for independent job search including free internet access
- A matching service for jobs
HIT Training is the leading specialist training and apprenticeship provider for the UK’s hospitality, hotel and catering industry.